Who wants a weekend getaway without going out of town?
Take a peek at Cocoon Boutique Hotel – the Philippine’s first truly-Green Hotel in Quezon City!
COCOON yourself in a warm nesting place that is modern yet tranquil, steeped in global standards with our signature Filipino touch! Built to be environmentally responsible, luxuriate guilt-free in its embrace or enjoy yourself at the metro’s vibrant entertainment district.
Cocoon Hotel opens its doors to pioneering guests who share their commitment for environmentally sustainable luxury.
With each stay and use of the deluxe amenities at Cocoon, guests are able
to take part in an initiative to be environmentally responsible and make a
positive contribution to the community.
Cocoon redefines the pleasure of the sleep and bath experience as they strive to establish sustainable relationships with guests through a sincere, warm, and nurturing service befitting a genuine Boutique Hotel.
For its guests – Elegant, stylish and intimate facilities with complete five-star amenities from a genuine boutique hotel with superior guest services.
For its staff – Extensive training and a work environment providing a sense of belonging and ownership that will manifest in ‘that special personal connection’ with all the guests.
For the community – A determined effort to give significant contributions to save the environment with the goal of being LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certified. In addition, a venue for community-immersion of youth with disability at the hotel’s back-of-the-house operations.
The Cocoon Hotel emblem embodies the principles the hotel stands for. As seen throughout the hotel, calado (wooden cut-outs) adorn different areas. The emblem in calado design symbolize the following-
1- A plant which embodies our goal to highlight the need to protect the environment.
2- The resources that we need to conserve with the flower as an interpretation of the Sun – the symbol for energy, and the flowing leaves as an interpretation of Water.
3- A person with outstretched arms to depict the people in our community – our staff, our guests, our neighbors, with whom we aim to build sustainable relationships.
Here’s a peek at the hotel’s facilities and services:
• SUSTAINABLE SITE near Hospitals, Malls, Fresh Produce Markets, Supermarkets, Dining and Entertainment Center, Schools, Churches, Media Centres, Government Agencies, Corporations, etc. It is steps away from the bustling Timog Avenue while contained within a quiet, affluent community within the South Triangle Areas acknowledged as one of the City’s prime locations. It is only two blocks from Tomas Morato Avenue, another popular entertainment strip in Quezon City.
• Rain & ground water harvesting for toilet flushing, plant irrigation & general house cleaning.
• 100% use of LED lighting
• Reclaimed all wood, metal roofing & steel grills of demolished structure on site.
• Use of reclaimed materials for the construction process & re-use to form part of the structure.
• Passive cooling thru building orientation
• Use of insulation on metal roofing
• * 2 level Basement for ample parking space.
• * Business Center, Boardroom, Flower & Gift Shop, Specialty Bar & Restaurant, Spa & Nail Salon, Travel Agency, Aesthetic Clinic, Dental Clinic, Gym
* In progress
• Use of reclaimed wood
• Use of natural & renewable materials such as woodstone
• Use of used lighting fixtures
• Front stairwell has natural lighting & ventilation
• Use of indoor plants
• Latest design Schindler elevator
• PABX System
• Modern Tropical interiors with touches of Filipino designed by Steven Leach + Associates.
• Concierge Services
• original 1800s Steinway Grand Piano
• Antique wheels of carabao drawn carriages, heirloom chests & intricate wooden calado cutouts
• Fresh cool air generated from Heat Recovery System
• Use of used lighting fixtures
• Use of CCTV & addressable fire alarm systems for security
• Limit traffic access by use of RFID key card system
• Wide hallways with acoustic panels
• Original oil on canvass paintings
• Inverter type airconditioners using non-ozone-damaging R410A refrigerant
• Use of reclaimed wood
• Art wall from individual scrap wood pieces
• Use of large windows for natural lighting.
• Fixed windows for sound insulation
• Lower Operable awning window to allow fresh air
• 32 inches LED Cable TV with USB port capable of playing movies, DVD, MP3
• Absorption-type mini refrigerators; coffee/tea making facility
• Fresh air circulation in guestrooms through natural positive-negative air pressure
• Waste segregation program
• Linen reuse program
• Built-in desk & floors using reclaimed solid hardwood
• Structured cabling system for high speed internet
• In-room electronic safe; hair dryer
• 3-units IDD/NDD telephone set-up
• Top-of-the line bed with pocket springs & anti dust mite, anti microbial memory foam
• 400 Thread-count, 100% Egyptian Cotton bed linen
• 90% Goose down duvets and circle-of-down pillows
• Day Service & Turn-down Service
• Towels reuse program
• Eco-certified 100% organic bathroom amenities
• Toiletries made of Plasticized Cornstarch with packaging using Stone Paper & Soy Ink
• Dual piping system for separate grey & potable water
• Water-saving faucets with aerators & Siphonic jet toilet flushing
• Separate Deep-soak bathtubs & rainshower with hot & cold water
• Open bathroom set-up with speakers for TV viewing convenience in most rooms
• 100% Egyptian Cotton towel sets
• Use of Low-e laminated glass & insulated double glaze glass for windows and doors.
• Use of eco-friendly cleaning materials throughout the hotel.
• No smoking policy
• 250 pax capacity with soundproof operable walls that can divide to 2 Function Rooms
• 4-fixturesdeep soak bathtub and rainshower
• High ceiling accented by four Murano dimmable LED chandeliers
• State of the art sound and video equipment.
• Use of canopies for natural sun shading & protection from rain
• Use of reclaimed wood
• Roof garden as “quarantine” for the indoor plants
• Coffeeshop with Home style comfort Filipino & International food.
• Wireless Internet Connection in Public Areas
• Adult pool has four jets for hydro massage & with over 60 light shows
• Kiddie pool with bubbler
• Rainshower with hot & cold water
Enjoy the luxury of five-star amenities & service
The Deck Bar and Breakfast Venue
Wireless Internet Connection in Public Areas
Outdoor Adult and Kiddie Swimming Pool
High-ceiling Ballroom for 250 persons, or Two function rooms for 100 persons each
State-of-the Art Boardroom
Exercise Area (in progress)
The Mulberry Flowers and Finds – Flowers and Gift Shop
Il Duelo Rustic Italian Restaurant
Paire Cocktails and Pastries
Serendipitea Milk Tea Shop
Iris Spa and Nail Art
Nouvelle Aesthetic Clinic
Peps Silvestre Salon
Triple Star Travel Agency
Concierge Services, Room Service
Laundry, Dry-cleaning and Pressing Services
Transportation Service and Tours Assistance
Proximity Card Access Control, 24-hour CCTV & Security,
and Addressable Fire Alarm system
Cocoon Boutique Hotel is in the heart of Quezon City, the biggest and most progressive city in Metro Manila.
It is steps away from the bustling Timog Avenue while contained within a quiet, affluent community within the South Triangle Areas acknowledged as one of the City’s prime locations. It is only two blocks from Tomas Morato Avenue, another popular entertainment strip in Quezon City.
Annie R. Convocar, Hotel Consultant
Mobile Phone – 0920-9249219 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries and reservations, please contact the Sales and Reservations Office
Telephone 632-998 3117 Mobile Phone 0922- 810 4692 Email email@example.com
Cocoon Boutique Hotel
61 Scout Tobias corner Scout Rallos Streets, Bgy. Laging Handa, Quezon City 1103, Philippines
Telephone 632- 9212706 to 08 Mobile Phone 0917- 5567893 TeleFax 632- 4137281